How to Make a Successful Construction Investment with Our Expert Fayetteville Roofers
Home improvements don’t have to be complicated or stressful. When you work with our expert Fayetteville roofers at Matt’s Roofing and Gutters, the process of roof replacement and repair is assured to go smoothly. Customer satisfaction is our most important goal. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our labor and products. This brief introduction to the roofing process is designed to help you get acquainted with the professional services we offer. We also invite you to download our brochure that we provide every customer that goes through the key questions you should ask before making a buying decision. Just click here to download.
A Guide to OUR Process
Almost every Sharpsburg and Peachtree City roofing company will tell you that the successful in your project will be something like this; inspect roof and provide estimate, collect deposit, start job, finish job, collect final payment. Matt’s Roofing and Gutters believes that in order to have the best outcome that there is more involved and where other roofing companies have only two steps before work begins, we have a few more. Here’s how we work through the process:
- Provide an Educational Consultation – we spend time with the homeowner explaining the many options that a roof repair or replacement entails, during this consultation we fully inspect the roof and its support structure.
- Provide a Detailed Written Proposal – our proposals give you all the details of the work that will be performed, the warranties included with that work and any other services we recommend on your home.
- Pre-Construction Meeting – once you accept our proposal our Project Manager will walk you through the agreed upon work and provide a detailed timeline.
- Installation of your new roof – please see below for further detail of this process
- Post Construction Walk-through – our Project Manager will walk through the work that was performed to ensure that it has been completed to your satisfaction.
- Final Inspection and Warranty Review – at the time that the Project Manager determines all work is completed, he will review any work that was done since the post construction walk through and share with you the details of the warranty on all work performed.
Installation of Your New Roof
Many of our clients have asked for a more detailed description of the process of a new roof installation for their Peachtree City home so we’ve detailed our steps below. Of course every home is a little different but in general, below are the steps we follow.
- Initial Removal and Cleanup – Before we can build a new roof, we need to remove any traces of the old roof. This process involves a large amount of demolition and cleanup. As we go along, we assess the existing structure of the building and make plans for the new roof structure.
- Laying the Groundwork -Building a new roof begins with a structurally solid support deck and underlayment. Once this element is in place, we test it thoroughly for safety and structural integrity.
- Applying the Shingles to Your New Roof – When your Fayetteville roofer begins applying the shingles, you’ll be able to start enjoying the new look of your custom roof for the very first time. At this stage, we also add metalwork, venting, and waterproofing as needed and detailed in our written proposal.
- Final Inspection and Cleanup – This final stage is very important. We thoroughly inspect the new roof, finding and fixing any small imperfections. After the inspection is complete, our professional crew uses a dumpster to clean up the site and remove all traces of our building work.
Contact Us Today
Would you like to know more about the process of building a new roof? Call Matt’s Roofing and Gutters today at (770) 809-3577 or use our web form to contact us for a free quote.